Thursday, April 20, 2006

I think that this is my favorite movie!It is so funny,I just had to post a bunch of quotes from the movie,so hope you like them :O

Mort the Mouse Lemur: King Julian! What are they? [shouts]
Julian: They are... aliens! Savage aliens! From the savage future!
Maurice: They've come to kill us! And take our women! And our precious metals!
Mort the Mouse Lemur: [begins weeping]
Julian: Get up Mort! Do not be near the King's feet, okay!
Mort the Mouse Lemur: They are savages! Tonight we die.
Julian: The feet! I told you about - I told you to - I told you - didn't I tell him about the feet? Maurice: He did tell you about the feet.
Mort the Mouse Lemur: [cutely] E-he.

Marty the Zebra: The penguins are going, so why can't I?
Alex the Lion: Marty, the penguins
are psychotic.

Julian: Come on? time to robot! [robot voice] Julian: I am very clever king... tok tok tok tok... I am super genius... I am robot king of the monkey thing... compute... compute.

Skipper the Penguin: Well, boys, our monochromatic friend's in danger. Looks like we have a job to do. [directing Private] Skipper the Penguin: Captain's Log: Embarking into hostile environment. Kawolski! We'll need to win the hearts and the minds of the natives. Rico! We'll need special tactical equipment. We're gonna face extreme peril. Private probably won't survive. [Private's crayon tip breaks off and he looks up in shock]

Julian: After much deep and profound brain things inside my head, I have decided to thank you for bringing peace to our home. And to make you feel good, I'm going to give you this lovely parting gift. [presents Alex with his crown] Alex the Lion: No, I couldn't. Really, I can't take your crown. Julian: Oh, that's OK. I've got a bigger crown. It's got a gecko on it. Look at him shake! Go, Stevie, go!

Random Lemur: I like them! Mort the Mouse Lemur: I like them, I like them! I liked them first! Before I even met them I liked them! As soon as I met them I liked them right away! You hate them compared to how much I like them! Julian: Oh shut up, you're so annoying!

Alex the Lion: I feel like a mile-high, pastrami on rye, on the fly from the deli in the sky!

Gloria the Hippo: Melman! Are you okay? Melman the Giraffe: Yeah. I often doze off while I'm getting an MRI. Alex the Lion: Melman, you're not getting an MRI. Melman the Giraffe: CAT scan? Alex the Lion: No! No CAT scan! It's a transfer! It's a zoo transfer! Melman the Giraffe: Zoo transfer? Oh, no. No, no. I can't be transferred. I have an appointment with Dr. Goldberg at five. There are prescriptions that have to be filled! No other zoo can afford my medical care! And I am not going HMO!

Melman the Giraffe: Can we go to the fun side now?

Melman the Giraffe: It's getting late. I guess I'm gonna... [starts snoring]

Skipper the Penguin: You, quadruped. Sprechen Sie Englisch? Marty the Zebra: I sprechen. Skipper the Penguin: What continent is this? Marty the Zebra: Manhattan. Skipper the Penguin: We're still in New York! Abort! Dive! Dive! Dive!

Julian: They're just a bunch of pansies. Maurice: I don't know. There's still something about that one with the crazy hairdo that I find suspicious. Julian: Nonsense, Maurice. Come on, everybody! Let's go and meet the pansies!

Julian: Shh! We're hiding. Be quiet everyone. That includes me. Shh! Who's making that noise? Oh, it's me again...

Mort the Mouse Lemur: I'm steak! Me me me me me me me me!
Julian: What is a bite on the butt amongst friends? [shakes his tail at Maurice] Julian: Here, give me a nibble.

Skipper the Penguin: Can you keep a secret, my monochromatic friend? [Marty nods head] Skipper the Penguin: Do you ever see any penguins running free around New York City? [Marty shakes head] Skipper the Penguin: Of course not. We don't belong here. It's just not natural. This is all some kind of whacked-out conspiracy. We're going to the wide-open spaces of Antartica. To the wild.

Alex the Lion: Come on! Melman, Melman, Melman! Melman, Melman, Melman! Wake up! Rise and shine! It's another fabulous day in the Big Apple. Let's go. Melman the Giraffe: Not for me. I'm calling in sick. Alex the Lion: What? Melman the Giraffe: I found a bro... another brown spot on my shoulder, right here. See? Right th... right there. You see? Alex the Lion: Melman, you know it's all in your head. Hm?

Marty the Zebra: [about King Julian] He's got style. Alex the Lion: What is he, like, king of the guinea pigs? Melman the Giraffe: I think it's a squirrel. Julian: Welcome, giant pansies. Please feel free to bask in my glow. Alex the Lion: Definitely a squirrel. Melman the Giraffe: Yep, a squirrel.

Julian: We thank you with enormous gratitude for chasing away the foosa. Gloria the Hippo: The who-sa? Julian: The foosa. They are always annoying us by trespassing, interrupting our parties, and ripping our limbs off.

Marty the Zebra: I'm loving San Diego. This place is off the chizain.

Maurice: [flatly] Presenting your royal highness, our illustrious King Julian the XIII, self-proclaimed lord of the lemurs, et cetera, et cetera, hooray, everybody.

Maurice: Where are you giants from? Alex the Lion: We're from New York. Julian: All hail the New York Giants!

Maurice: What if Mr. Alex is even worse then the Foosa? I'm tellin' you, that dude just gives me the heebiedabajeebies! Julian: Maurice, you did not raise your hand. Therefore, your heinous comment will be stricken from the record. Does anyone else have the heebie-jeebies for Mr. Alex? No? Good. So shut up.

Marty the Zebra: You're biting my butt! Alex the Lion: [with Marty's butt in his mouth] No, I'm not.

Julian: Can you not see you have insulted the freak?

Alex the Lion: I'm gonna kill you, Marty! Marty the Zebra: Take it easy! Take it easy! Alex the Lion: And strangle you! Marty the Zebra: Calm down! Alex the Lion: Then I'm gonna bury you, then dig you up and clone you, and kill all your clones! Marty the Zebra: 20-second time-out! Alex the Lion: And then I'm never talking to you again!

Julian: All we have to do is wait until they are in a deep sleep... [10-second pause] Julian: [shouts] How long is this going to take?

Melman the Giraffe: [Melman presents Marty with a gift-wrapped thermometer] Marty the Zebra: Ah, this is great! Thanks! [he puts it in his mouth and poses] Melman the Giraffe: I really wanted to give you a personal present. Do you know that was my first rectal thermometer? Marty the Zebra: [Marty spits it out]

Gloria the Hippo: Go talk to him. Alex the Lion: But I gave him a snow globe! I can't beat that!

Alex the Lion: Well, I say we just ask these bozos where the people are. Julian: [from the ground underneath Alex] Excuse me. We bozos have the people of course! Melman the Giraffe: Hey, the bozos have the people.
Alex the Lion: Oh, well, great. Good. Phew!
Julian: They're up there. [points up at skeleton dangling from tree, wearing a parachute harness]
Julian: Don't you love the people? Not a very lively bunch, though.

20 Comments:

At 9:56 PM, April 20, 2006, Blogger ~Em~ said...

Wow thats alot of quotes!!! But very funny.

 
At 10:15 PM, April 20, 2006, Blogger amanda said...

thanks:)

 
At 7:31 AM, April 21, 2006, Blogger coolnclever said...

Never seen the whole thing, so i have no idea what your talking about :(

 
At 9:27 AM, April 21, 2006, Blogger amanda said...

well you will have to come over soon and watch it with me because britt bought it,sweet:)

 
At 3:53 PM, April 21, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thatmovieisawesome!

 
At 9:28 PM, April 21, 2006, Blogger ~Em~ said...

YUp pretty much the best movie!

 
At 10:49 PM, April 21, 2006, Blogger Brandy said...

hahAHAHAHAHA!!!! love it :)

 
At 9:29 AM, April 22, 2006, Blogger ~*!*~Abby~*!*~ said...

O.K. that I think was the ....WHOLE freaking movie!!!!!!

 
At 9:31 AM, April 22, 2006, Blogger ~*!*~Abby~*!*~ said...

hey mana I know were to get soome AWSOME castle or palace pics

 
At 2:13 PM, April 22, 2006, Blogger amanda said...

really?

 
At 3:53 PM, April 22, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I get to go to Kelowna.

 
At 7:19 PM, April 22, 2006, Blogger amanda said...

sweet:P

 
At 3:39 PM, April 23, 2006, Blogger ~Em~ said...

Wow that was a very nice comment, kiki wasn't it manda?

Abby maybe not the whole movie!

 
At 5:19 PM, April 24, 2006, Blogger amanda said...

yea that was a pretty nice thing for jerm to say,thanks jerm:)

 
At 5:45 PM, April 27, 2006, Blogger amanda said...

do i know you?:)

 
At 8:58 PM, April 29, 2006, Blogger ~Em~ said...

Of course NOT!:(

 
At 11:29 PM, April 30, 2006, Blogger amanda said...

how would you know and why are you mad at me?All I did was ask question.

 
At 8:50 AM, May 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

 
At 10:25 AM, May 25, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

 
At 4:11 PM, July 21, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home