Sunday, April 30, 2006

WE ARE CRAZY!

Well Sunday was a very interesting day!Okay after Church I went to Sam's house and while we were out on the tranpolen we looked at the farm and there was a car sitting in the drive way.So we watch while someone got out of his car and in his hand had a cat or dog carrier and when he
opened it something came out:o Sam who has good eyes said that it was a chicken,so after the guy let the "chicken"go he took off.Sam and I went into the house,got are boots and went out in search for the"chicken"thing.

So we went to the spot where the "chicken" was let go and Sam spotted it half-way under a truck so we went around in circles chasing that "chicken" and then when we got a good look at it and were out of breath we figgered out that it was a banty rooster!So then Sam's dog(Shep) chased it onto thing dump wagon thing that was like 3-5ft off the ground.Well in my supidity I climbed up after it while Sam was laughing and telling me not to touch it because it might have rabies,LOL:)She is so funny:)

Well I almost got it in my hands but it flew down and Shep grabbed it by the tail feathers and pulled out some(that Sam and I saved).Then it flew into the cow barn,so Sam held Shep back and I went in after it.It was hiding under one of the water trough's and I went and touched it's feather like one of it's feathers and it freaked out,went crazy and I got covered in cow poop.(As if I hadn't had enough trouble in the past with roosters)Then as I came out of the barn Sam was laughing so hard i thought that she was going to passout,it was pretty funny.So then after washing off at the pump right outside the barn I went back in to try and find it,but then as i got back in a dumb cow run's by and I get splattered again.Joy!

Well then after we laughed till are sides ached we went all over the rest if the farm looking for that rooster.Then we came up with the idea that maybe we scared it so bad that it popped!

Well then after that we couldn't find it and gave up:( Bad of us I know:)And then on Monday some of the kids saw it in the same barn and my Dad told me that it stay's there all the time.So that thing is now a member of the farm.(That thing is evil if you ask me:O)
:O

22 Comments:

At 11:01 PM, May 03, 2006, Blogger coolnclever said...

lol that was soo funny to watch you get coverd in poop. Twice.
But ya i agree that thing is evil.

 
At 8:05 AM, May 04, 2006, Blogger Mike said...

The chicken exterminator.

 
At 10:08 AM, May 04, 2006, Blogger Kayla DeWaard said...

good story,very funny!

 
At 8:57 PM, May 04, 2006, Blogger ~Em~ said...

That rooster is CRAZY!

 
At 4:42 PM, May 05, 2006, Blogger amanda said...

pretty much!

 
At 9:38 AM, May 06, 2006, Blogger ~*!*~Abby~*!*~ said...

MAnda you proved your point at sewing.YOU HAVE HORRID SPELLING!!!!!!!!!:) sorry I couldnt resist!!!!!!!!

 
At 10:57 AM, May 06, 2006, Blogger amanda said...

what does that have to do with the post or anything?

 
At 11:18 AM, May 06, 2006, Blogger Kayla DeWaard said...

..."Spelling isn't everything. There are days when spelling Tuesday simply doesn't count."
-Rabbit

 
At 4:04 PM, May 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

funny. my friend and i used to kill the chikens that wandered into our yard, because they destroyed our garden. turned out the people who owned the chickens were crack dealers and got nailed by the police.

 
At 2:25 PM, May 08, 2006, Blogger ~Em~ said...

You're cRAzY

 
At 5:00 PM, May 08, 2006, Blogger amanda said...

who,me?

 
At 2:03 PM, May 09, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

NEW POST

 
At 8:13 AM, May 10, 2006, Blogger Gloria said...

Thats funny. It reminds me of some of the crazy things I did when I was younger.

 
At 10:33 AM, May 10, 2006, Blogger ~Em~ said...

I was talking to, Mar! k

 
At 12:28 PM, May 11, 2006, Blogger ~Em~ said...

I know!

P.s.don't put their last name on the blog's.

 
At 10:10 AM, May 12, 2006, Blogger amanda said...

that's okay.

 
At 8:15 PM, May 13, 2006, Blogger ~Em~ said...

Fwew i alomst had a heart-attack!

 
At 9:40 PM, May 13, 2006, Blogger amanda said...

why?

 
At 1:47 PM, May 15, 2006, Blogger ~Em~ said...

Hmm let think....Because you put their last NAME on here, Duh! :)

 
At 1:48 PM, May 15, 2006, Blogger ~Em~ said...

Sorry, let 'me' think!

 
At 6:21 PM, May 22, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

whatever,l

 
At 4:11 PM, July 21, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home