Monday, November 27, 2006

Well these pictures are from yesterday so we really have a couple more inches of snow than what's in the pictures.Snow is so awesome, I can hardly remember the last time we had snow, or usually if we did get any it wouldn't stick. O and Church was canceled for like the first in forever!

The front/side of the house.
Me being very cold, I was out side for like 4 hours. I think I was frozen that way.
The front of the house and the dike.
Kayla's car just as it was starting to snow.
The new barn and the calf domes.
Aww Erica and the little black kitten...it has evil eyes I know 8o
Megan and her snow man...I don't think she named it.I think all snow men or woman should have names :)
Trav and I played Halo 2 last night and beat the all the levels, I played like the first 6 or 7 and Trav played the rest ( I don't remember how many there are in all).It's not hard but my eyes were sore 8O. So that was fun...Travis is so crazy! :D

17 Comments:

At 11:42 AM, November 27, 2006, Blogger mar~mar said...

Sweet pics, there awesome!:)
We have like 9 inches of snow. It's crazy and it looks so cool!

 
At 12:07 PM, November 27, 2006, Blogger Kyle said...

wow, we have no snow at all...

 
At 3:50 PM, November 27, 2006, Blogger Kayla DeWaard said...

last time i measuerd we had 8 inches. and it's still snowing.

 
At 4:42 PM, November 27, 2006, Blogger CalG said...

hey kyle, u dont have any snow yet, coz neither do we...
oh well, we'll probly be getting snow before u anyhow

 
At 5:33 PM, November 27, 2006, Blogger ~Em~ said...

Manda you look pretty funny in that pic jk.

That's too bad Jerm.

 
At 5:40 PM, November 27, 2006, Blogger amanda said...

lol thanks Em :D Ya that's Trav's hat and he like doesn't wear it :)

Peter sry I forgot to post them so I will post them later, so just don't bother me about it anymore! ;o

 
At 6:39 PM, November 27, 2006, Blogger mar~mar said...

Our practice was cancelled too! That makes me mad.:o

 
At 5:09 AM, November 28, 2006, Blogger Mel said...

Man, all this talk about snow is getting me hyped!

:-P

 
At 12:03 PM, November 28, 2006, Blogger coolnclever said...

yay finely the sun came out...I like that picture of you manna ;)

 
At 3:33 PM, November 28, 2006, Blogger ~Em~ said...

Don't be mad, Mar. Smile! =D

 
At 7:05 PM, November 28, 2006, Blogger mar~mar said...

I'm smiling!:) Thanx em.

 
At 5:02 PM, November 29, 2006, Blogger ~Em~ said...

No prob. =D

 
At 6:06 PM, November 29, 2006, Blogger mar~mar said...

You're so cool!:)

 
At 7:21 PM, November 29, 2006, Blogger ~*!*~Abby~*!*~ said...

weirdos!!~8(

 
At 9:34 AM, November 30, 2006, Blogger amanda said...

lol Abby do you feel left out its ok I will take to you, now you have to smile :D

 
At 10:21 AM, November 30, 2006, Blogger mar~mar said...

It's ok abbs you're so cool, also!:)

 
At 10:18 AM, December 06, 2006, Blogger mar~mar said...

Whatever yourself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home