Thursday, October 26, 2006

Ok new post

I have read a book? yep

I have been on some sort of team? yep

I have run more than 2 miles without stopping? i'm not sure

I have been to Canada? yep once that I can remember

I have watched cartoons for hours? yep...spongebob rocks!

I have tripped UP the stairs? yep that hurts pretty bad

I have fallen down an entire flight of stairs? yep

I have been snowboarding/skiing? no :*( I really want too

I have played ping pong? yup

I swam in the ocean? yes I have

I have been on a whale watch? i don't think so

I have seen fireworks? yep lots of times

I have seen a shooting star? yes one times but I didn't wish :(

I have seen a meteor shower? nope

I have almost drowned? almost

I have been so embarrassed I wanted to disappear? yep to many times to even count, but everyone that knows me knows that already :)

I have listened to one cd over & over & over again? yep lots of times

I have had stitches? almost like when I cut my chin open like two months ago or when I was like 7ish and I cut my nose open...that sucked

I have had frostbite? nope

I have licked a frozen pole and got stuck too it? nope

I have stayed up til 2 doing homework/projects? talking to friends or playing Xbox not do school...

I currently have a job? yep

I have been ice skating?nope but I really want too

I have been rollerblading? yep

I have fallen flat on my face?yep lots of times

I have tripped over my own two feet? yep lots of times

I have been in a fist fight? kinda, not like I smashed someone's face but nevermind, i'll leave it at kinda.

I have played videogames for more than 3 hours straight? O ya ;D

I have watched The Power Rangers? think so

I do/have attended Church regularly? yep every Sunday

I have played truth or dare? one time but not anymore

I've called someone stupid. And meant it? yep

I've cried in school? yep thats when I cut my chin open

I've played basketball on a team? not a real team

I've played softball on a team? at Church

I've played baseball on a team? like at Church or family party

I've played football on a team? nope not on a team but I have played it with Sam, lol that was fun :)

I've played soccer on a team? for 4 years

I've done cheerleading? nope, too sad. I would be a good cheerleader :)

I've swam on a team? nope only with friends

I've been on a track or cross country team? like no

I've been swimming more than 20 times in my life? yep sure have

I've thrown up going on a ride at an amusement park? nope...i'm pretty lucky

I've climbed a rock wall? yep that was awesome, I wish I could go again

I've lost more than $20? yep but I found it again

I've called myself an idiot? not anymore...I have before though

I've called someone else an idiot? yep pretty much every day, but I don't really mean it and they know it.

I've cried myself to sleep? I have yes

I've had (or have) any pets? yep two dogs, like 8 cats, like 450 cows, two horses, my cute little calf 8) ,one rabbit, I had a frog, a fruit fly, like 15 other dogs, birds, chickens, ducks, goats, sheep, fish, a slug although that wasn't really a pet or the mouse :P and I think thats it

I've owned a Britney Spears cd? nope

I've swore at someone? yep, shameful I know :o

I've been in the newspaper? 2 times

I've been on TV? kinda

I've been to Hawaii? nope

I've eaten sushi? nope

I've been on the other side of a waterfall? nope that would be sweet though

I've watched all of the Lord of the Rings movies? yep like 10times each if not more :)

I've watched all the Harry Potter movies? nope, none of them

I've watched all of the Rocky movies? I didn't remember

I've watched the 3 Stooges at least once? yep at Oma's house

I've watched "Newlyweds" Nick & Jessica? nope I didn't think so

I've watched Looney Tunes? yep like forever ago

I've been stuffed into a locker? nope don't have one

I've been called a geek? yep but i'm not

I've studied hard for a test and got a bad grade? I guess that depends one what is a bad grade

I've not studied at all for a test and aced it? yep

I've hugged my mom within the past 24 hrs? yep

I've hugged my dad within the past 24 hours? yep

I've met a celebrity/music artist? nope

I've written poetry? yep lots of songs, one poem, and a couple stories

I've been arrested? on a car racing game

I've been attracted to someone much older than me? how old is "much older" ?

I've been tickled till I've peed? almost

I've tickled someone else until they cried? almost

I've had/have siblings? I have 4 sisters and 5 brothers :) O and one on the way...I am pretty sure its a girl.

I've been to a rock concert? nope, I went to a Rascel Flatts concert though

I've listened to classical music and enjoyed it? yep I have

I've been in a play? yep when I was like 5, I wish I could be in another one though

I've cried in front of my friends? yep almost all of them, not that I'm a baby just I like to cry :)

I've read a book longer than 1,000 pages? probably, I don't know

I've played Halo 2? Yep like The best game ever made! :D

I've freaked out over a sports game? O ya alot of times

I've been to Alaska? nope, I am scared of polar bears and ice bergs

I've been to China? kinda

I've been to Japan? kinda

I've had a fight with someone over AIM/ MSN/ Yahoo Messenger? kinda, sorta

I've had a fight with someone face to face? yep, who hasn't?

I've had serious conversations on any IM? not really

I've forgiven someone who has done something wrong to me? yes

I've been forgiven? yep :)

I've screamed at a scary movie? lol all the time :D

I've watched action movies? yep there awesome

I've screamed at the top of my lungs? yep at the fair, at my house, at Sam's house, and other places

I've lived in more than 2 houses? nope

I've been to anyother state? Minnesota, Washington DC., Illinions...

I've been homesick? yep at a camp i went to once and at Sam's house

I've thrown up? yep

I've puked on someone? idk

I've been horseback riding? yep couple times

I've filled out more than 10 surveys? probably

I've spoken my mind in public? yes I have

I've proved someone wrong? yep but not that often...

I've been proven wrong by someone? yes like alot

I've fallen off a swing? yep, I love swinging :)

I've swung on a swing for more than 30 minutes straight? yep swinging is so fun

I've watched Winnie the Pooh movies? yep like all of them

I've forgotten my backpack when I've gone to school? yep

I've lost my backpack? yes

I've come close to dying? yes like all the time

Someone close to me has died? well one was my great Grandmother and the other a Aunt

I've known someone who has died? well yes

I've wanted to be an actor/actress at some point? yep, both

I've done modeling or done a beauty pageant? I've done modeling only infront of my family and friends

I've taken something/someone for granted? yes I do that alot

I've made fun of a classmate? yep, but their pretty much my family so its ok

I've been asked out by someone and I said no? kinda, sorta

I've asked someone on a date and been turned down? nope

I've slapped someone in the face? yes

I've been skateboarding? yep I think that it is to dangerous for me though

I've been backstabbed by someone I thought was a friend? not that I remember

I've lied to someone to their face? yes

I've taken a day off from school just so I don't go insane? yep

I've fainted? no

I've had an argument with someone about whether cheerleading is a sport or not? I think so but I can't remember who...

I've pushed someone into a pool? lol yup that was fun

I've been pushed into a pool? yep that was fun too!


I'm sick of this freakin' long quiz? yup

ps. This is my 100th post!!!!! :D

23 Comments:

At 5:58 PM, October 27, 2006, Blogger amanda said...

pretty much :)

 
At 6:00 PM, October 27, 2006, Blogger amanda said...

well I'm pretty sure it is...

 
At 7:23 PM, October 27, 2006, Blogger CalG said...

wow, that was long
i didnt even know you had music before, coz of the slow connection, and now ive heard that song like 3 times in a row!!!! wow!!!
exciting!!!!






i guess its not really that exciting actually

 
At 8:24 PM, October 27, 2006, Blogger mar~mar said...

very intresting.

 
At 11:34 PM, October 27, 2006, Blogger coolnclever said...

wow you gots alot of animals...ya that's pretty much the greatest football eva!
you made another question, naughty. :)

 
At 2:55 PM, October 28, 2006, Blogger ~Em~ said...

Man it took along time to read that, but I pretty much knew all that stuff already. jk =)

 
At 10:10 PM, October 28, 2006, Blogger mar~mar said...

Yah, that thing was pretty much long.

 
At 2:05 PM, October 29, 2006, Blogger Kayla DeWaard said...

MANDA! u met FLO!!!!!!!

 
At 2:06 PM, October 29, 2006, Blogger Kayla DeWaard said...

...and um...u can't be an actor. cause actors are guys....yeeaahh.

duh

 
At 2:38 PM, October 29, 2006, Blogger amanda said...

Maybe I want to be a guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol JKJKJKJKJK
Umm ya I didn't mean that...ya I did meet her I forgot thanks for reminding me Kayla :)

 
At 10:43 AM, October 30, 2006, Blogger CalG said...

FLO?

 
At 5:45 PM, October 30, 2006, Blogger amanda said...

she's a dj? I thought she did the traffic anouncments...

 
At 9:31 PM, October 30, 2006, Blogger Gloria said...

Whatever she does doesn't matter, She shouldn't sing, because isn't very good at it.

 
At 9:49 PM, October 30, 2006, Blogger amanda said...

I think she was good.

 
At 1:51 PM, October 31, 2006, Blogger ~Em~ said...

She's better than some people.

 
At 3:10 PM, October 31, 2006, Blogger ~*!*~Abby~*!*~ said...

that is a loooooooong post!!

 
At 3:17 PM, October 31, 2006, Blogger mar~mar said...

Wussup!

 
At 5:03 PM, October 31, 2006, Blogger ~Em~ said...

with you?

 
At 5:10 PM, October 31, 2006, Blogger mar~mar said...

Huh?

 
At 10:30 AM, November 01, 2006, Blogger mar~mar said...

I agree.

 
At 10:31 AM, November 01, 2006, Blogger ~Em~ said...

O yeah.

 
At 11:40 AM, November 02, 2006, Blogger Kyle said...

happy belated 100th post day! or something...

 
At 3:43 PM, November 02, 2006, Blogger amanda said...

lol thanks Klye :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home