Saturday, October 07, 2006

Retarded

Umm I guess I will tell you all before Peter or Jeremy does ;)

Although they might have already I don't know.

Ok so Wednesday as you all know if you read Peter's blog we finish silage.And I helped weird I know I wasn't planning on it but Jeremy kept bugging me so I did, for like three hours I pitched cow crap and I am pretty sore.(I can't even imagine how sore Peter and Jeremy are, and the other people.You guy's are so tuff :)
Well anyway my Dad was like throwing tires and then yelled at me and told me there was a mouse so I ran over to him and started chasing a mouse for like 10in and let me tell you chasing a mouse through tires on a very high silo is hard.

Well while I was chasing the mouse Peter, Jeremy and my Dad are just standing there watching me act like an idiot! I finally caught it and Jeremy comes over to look at it and then I look at it and the freakin' thing bites me! It hurt but not that bad, it scared me really bad though.I thought that I was going to get rabies.And then I screamed pretty loud.Ya and then they all started laugh and couldn't stop.So that is the story and no I don't have rabies. :D

Ps. If the some words are not spelled right its because the spell check is not working right now so sorry if they are.Because I can't spell. :o

11 Comments:

At 4:35 PM, October 07, 2006, Blogger Mike said...

You have a weird life.

 
At 6:22 PM, October 07, 2006, Blogger ~Em~ said...

lol, that's pretty much the funniest! =D

 
At 12:27 AM, October 08, 2006, Blogger coolnclever said...

Oh i wish i could have been there.

 
At 9:10 AM, October 08, 2006, Blogger amanda said...

yes I have a weird life but its a good one.
lol thanks Jerm :)
I wish I had it on tape, that would have been awesome!
lol ya Peter :D

 
At 4:02 PM, October 08, 2006, Blogger Mike said...

If it was on tape it would probably be one of those things that show up on your wedding day.

 
At 9:11 PM, October 08, 2006, Blogger Gloria said...

Okay just one question, why were you chasing this mouse again?

 
At 9:21 AM, October 09, 2006, Blogger amanda said...

because I was bored and it looked like fun.And sometimes mice can be cute :)

 
At 11:42 AM, October 09, 2006, Blogger Mike said...

Till they bite you...

 
At 2:16 PM, October 09, 2006, Blogger Mel said...

lol how amusing.

 
At 7:55 PM, October 09, 2006, Blogger Kyle said...

lol awesome.

music on your blog? lucky!!

 
At 5:36 PM, October 10, 2006, Blogger amanda said...

Ya its pretty sweet :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home