Monday, December 18, 2006

new posttttttttt

ARE YOU:

1. A Cuddler? I can be...yah

2. A morning person? I can be an anytime person.

3. Are you a perfectionist? Yah, I kinda hate it sometimes though.

4. Catholic? Umm nope

7. Okay styling other people's hair? yah I guess...I mean I have lit someone's hair on fire before but if u trust me, Great!

8. Left handed? no

9. Addicted to MySpace? no I don't have one

DO YOU:

11. Bite your nails? Nope

12. Get paranoid at times? O yah

13. Currently regret something that you have said? Yep

14. Enjoy country music? Ya

15. Enjoy jazz music? some

16. Enjoy smoothies? Yep, love them.

18. Have a lot to learn? Yep

19. Have a pet? Like lots

21. Have all your grandparents? Yep and some great-grand parents

22. Have at least one sibling? almost 10!

23. Have been told that you are smart? Yah

24. Have Caller I.D. on your phone? Yah

LAST PERSON WHO:

26. Went to the movies with you? Umm that's hard...like a whole group of people I think.

27. You went to the mall with? Kayla, Britt, Aimee, and Travis like an hour ago.

28. You went to lunch with?My Dad

29. You talked on the phone? Josh? or Emma? I'm not sure...

31. Made you laugh? Cheeks

32. Simple or complicated? complicated most of the time but I can be simple...

34. Hardcore or sports fan? Both

35. Flowers or candy? Umm FlOwErS

36. Gray or black? black, I really like black on cars 8O

37. Color or Black and white? for pic's black&white, but for me seeing things everyday color.

39. Sunrise or sunset? sunset

40. M&Ms or Skittles? M&M's

41. Staying up late or waking up early?? staying up late I do ALOT so I like that, but sometimes gettin' up is fun too.

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY!!

44. Nervous Habits? yah I can't hold still, talk alot and, I get kinda eno.

45. Are you double jointed? nope

46. Left or right? right

47. 10 acquaintances or having two bffs? Two bffs all the way.

48. Sun or rain?O that's hard...rain if its not to hard or too cold.But sun if its not too hot.

49. Vanilla ice cream or chocolate ice cream? CHOLCOLATE

IN THE LAST MONTH, HAVE YOU?

51. Bought something you didn't need? Yah, but I wanted it so I think that counts.

52. Sang in front of people? Ya like 30min's ago will I was in the car with Kayla, I was singing the "Kung fu fightin' "(sp) song. I love that song 8D

54. Been hugged? yep, lucky I know ;)

55. Felt stupid? Like every day.

56. Missed someone? yep

57. Danced Crazy?Heck yes! all the time :D

58. Gotten your hair cut? nope, but I kinda want to soon 'cause its really long.

59. Cried? Yah...

60. Lied? yah

14 Comments:

At 12:42 PM, December 22, 2006, Blogger coolnclever said...

you get ENO hahahahahahahaha

 
At 12:51 PM, December 22, 2006, Blogger mar~mar said...

lol! Sweet post..It was funny!

 
At 2:54 PM, December 22, 2006, Blogger ~Em~ said...

Cheeks made you laugh? that's great! I'm going to have to have this as a post soon. =D

 
At 11:48 PM, December 22, 2006, Blogger mar~mar said...

Uh...How rude!jk.

 
At 12:06 PM, December 23, 2006, Blogger amanda said...

lol what a jerk! sry I just had to.

ps.Jerm u know I didn't mean it, I would never really call u that...and mean it.

 
At 5:10 PM, December 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol Mernda.

 
At 1:02 PM, December 24, 2006, Blogger amanda said...

My name is not Mernda.

Jerm no! I am sorry :(

 
At 5:41 PM, December 24, 2006, Blogger mar~mar said...

You can just give it to me Jerm!;)

 
At 12:11 PM, December 25, 2006, Blogger amanda said...

NO Jerm please don't so it :(

 
At 12:38 PM, December 25, 2006, Blogger ~Em~ said...

Yeah Jerm that wouldn't be nice now would it?

 
At 4:58 PM, December 25, 2006, Blogger mar~mar said...

Don't worry Manda, he's gunna give it to you...He told me himself.

 
At 11:53 AM, December 26, 2006, Blogger amanda said...

YAH!!!!

 
At 5:10 PM, December 26, 2006, Blogger mar~mar said...

Did he give it to you yet? It's pretty cool!

 
At 9:08 AM, December 31, 2006, Blogger amanda said...

Yes I love it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home