Thursday, September 21, 2006

awesome new post

I love this song....I want my Dad to sing this at my wedding :)

http://us.video.aol.com/video.index.adp?mode=1&pmmsid=1704508&referer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.windowsmedia.com


Tim McGraw
My little girl


Verse 1: Gotta hold on easy as I let you go. Gonna tell you how much I love you, though you think you already know. I remember I thought you looked like an angel wrapped in pink so soft and warm. You've had me wrapped around your finger since the day you were born.

Chorus: Beautiful baby from the outside in. Chase your dreams but always know the road that'll lead you home again. Go on, take on this whole world. But to me you know you'll always be, my little girl.

Verse 2: When you were in trouble that crooked little smile could melt my heart of stone. Now look at you, I've turned around and you've almost grown. Sometimes you're asleep I whisper "I Love You!" in the moonlight at your door. As I walk away, I hear you say, "Daddy Love You More!". (Repeat Chorus)

Verse 3: Someday, some boy will come and ask me for your hand. But I won't say "yes" to him unless I know, he's the halfthat makes you whole, he has a poet's soul, and the heart of a man's man. I know he'll say that he's in love. But between you and me. He won't be good enough!

(Repeat Chorus)

10 Comments:

At 6:45 PM, September 21, 2006, Blogger Mike said...

So sweet.

Why are you thinking about weddings already?

 
At 2:03 PM, September 22, 2006, Blogger Kayla DeWaard said...

i just listened to it for the first time. :*) i love it

 
At 7:58 PM, September 22, 2006, Blogger Gloria said...

Very sweet song. But for some reason I can't picture your Dad singing at your wedding. Or you married for that matter.

 
At 8:56 PM, September 22, 2006, Blogger amanda said...

lol ya Gloria :)And I can totally picture my Dad singing it :)
Mike there is no harm in thinking about that now, after all doesn't ever girl?!
Kayla that was the first time that you heard it? I didn't know that.

Ya it is pretty much awesome :D

 
At 1:05 PM, September 23, 2006, Blogger ~Em~ said...

Ya I can't really picture you married either,Manda 'cause than I probably couldn't come over every week. ;)

 
At 6:46 PM, September 23, 2006, Blogger amanda said...

I don't know if that was a good thing or not Jerm...I know you said that it was scary but you can pictures me married that i don't know...wierd :)

Ya Em I would that :*)

 
At 9:28 AM, September 24, 2006, Blogger Mark said...

Mike, haven't the whole body of Jane Austin flicks taught you anything? All women (er...sort of) think about getting married every second of every day...don't you wonder what a girls sleepover is all about? It's so girls can stay up all night talking about guys.

I'm not wrong am I?

 
At 3:57 PM, September 24, 2006, Blogger ~Em~ said...

Umm, it's possible. :)

 
At 10:27 PM, September 24, 2006, Blogger amanda said...

that is not the only reason girls have sleepovers...but that is sometimes the reason :o

 
At 6:38 AM, December 08, 2012, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nature's penis sizegenetics come within shapes and sizes. Some are only an inch long while others are often up to two feet in length. Some are S shaped while others are L shaped.While penis sizegenetics are still used today for clothing decoration, their utilization as toothpicks, no less in Westernized countries has been largely stopped. However, they happen to be still used, today, as toothpicks in other parts with the world. Typically, these sizegenetics are very strong and may be sharpened generate long-lasting, strong, and hardy toothpicks.
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home