Saturday, September 30, 2006

ok ok I did it

1. Type of pop? Mountain Dew but I am not a very big pop drinker

2. Type Sport?soccer and volleyball and the type of football Sammy and I made up...that is fun :)

3. Type of food? teriyaki chicken is good, umm I an not a very big eater but like cookie's are good and cake

4. Fav. Sibling? I love them all...

5. Fav. Month? June, September, December, and march

6. Fav. Food? Umm I don't have a Favorite

7. Fav. Movie? Napolean Dynamite is very good, The Patriot I love that one, umm I like so many I don't know....

8. Fav. Smell? some cologne, vanilla is probably my favorite...for now

9. Fav. Store in the mall? JC Penney, or Best buy or Game stop....

10. Fav. day of the week? Umm Sunday or Thursday or somethin'.

11. Fav. bday? Umm mine or someone else's :)

12. Fav. sub. in school? I wish I had like a music class but I don't really so I will say History, I love History.

13. Fav. Kind of music? I LOVE MUSIC. I don't have a favorite type of music but pretty much anything to a point.

14. Fav. Kind of chips? sour cream and onion probably.

15. Fav.Colour? Blue, or Red

16. Fav. Hobby? I love sing and listening to music or hanging out with friends or playing XBOX :)

17. Fav. Place to hang out? well I would say conferences but I have never been to one so I can't. Umm at Church or party's.

18. Fav. Instrument? electric guitar, and then drums and then piano or somethin'.

19. Fav. sleepover? Umm I don't know that's kinda hard...


20. Fav. Thing to do on a Friday night? play Xbox or hang out with friends or play card games with my parents and that is sooo funny :P

21. Fav. Band? O that is like the hardest question yet...I can decide...

22. Fav. Dream that you've had? So not telling :D

23. Fav. School? Umm my school I guess

24. Fav.number? 17 totally :)

25. Fav.room in your house? my room or and room I am in now because it has to computer, or the room that has my Xbox in it.

26. Fav. Coach that you have had? Umm I have to remember all of them...probably my first one Marie.

27. Fav. Name of someone besides you? name's for guy's :Judah, Andrew, Ashley :) and for girls : Tony, Vashti, Erica, and alot more.


28. Fav. Pet? A little dog or a lizard I want one so bad.

29. Fav.car? Umm I don't know I like mustangs and little toyota trucks but I don't really know any other kinds of cars.


30. Fav. Board game? Umm apples to apples is fun...

31. Fav. Type of shoes? Flip-flops

32. Fav. Brand? Umm I don't really have one


33. Fav. place to go in vacation? Euorpe, or New York

34. Fav memory? I can't tell :)

16 Comments:

At 12:26 PM, October 01, 2006, Blogger amanda said...

there Peter happy? :)
thanks Jerm that makes me feel good :D

 
At 1:18 PM, October 02, 2006, Blogger coolnclever said...

Ya manna that is the best football ;) please dont call one of your daughters Tony that'd be kinda mean and totally not for a girl.

 
At 1:48 PM, October 02, 2006, Blogger amanda said...

Well I really want it to be spelled "Toni" but why not Sam ?

Ya see you Jerm :)

 
At 6:05 PM, October 02, 2006, Blogger Mike said...

"that'd be kinda mean and totally not for a girl."

I think that says it well enough.

 
At 12:17 PM, October 03, 2006, Blogger ~Em~ said...

Well, I think it's ok.

 
At 4:29 PM, October 03, 2006, Blogger amanda said...

Well its not your guys kid so I can if I want too :)

Do you think Pruniperismia is better? :o

 
At 6:40 PM, October 03, 2006, Blogger amanda said...

ya I knew you would like it :D

 
At 9:21 PM, October 03, 2006, Blogger Mike said...

I can't even say that.

 
At 10:31 AM, October 04, 2006, Blogger ~Em~ said...

Manda I think you'd need a nickname for Pruniperismia what would it be? Like Prune or something?

 
At 12:40 PM, October 04, 2006, Blogger coolnclever said...

lol ya no kidding put yourself in her shoes would you like to be called Toni or pruneapfshighei or whatever it was.

 
At 12:40 PM, October 04, 2006, Blogger coolnclever said...

lol ya no kidding put yourself in her shoes would you like to be called Toni or pruneapfshighei or whatever it was.

 
At 5:32 PM, October 04, 2006, Blogger ~Em~ said...

lol

 
At 7:12 PM, October 04, 2006, Blogger amanda said...

Sam, Toni is a nice name. I met someone today whose name was Toni and she was a girl.
And I would never call one of my kids pruniperismia. :)
you can't even say it?!?!
lol that's funny :O

 
At 8:32 PM, October 04, 2006, Blogger coolnclever said...

kiki sorry I didn't see that I posted it twice

manna I didn't even try to spell it.

 
At 8:36 PM, October 04, 2006, Blogger amanda said...

I wasn't talking to you Sam :)
Well I was but not about that.

 
At 3:58 PM, October 06, 2006, Blogger Kayla DeWaard said...

Brittany's nickname was Toni for awhile.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home